Fees for these services are exempt from the Goods and Services Tax. The Goods and Services Tax will not be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2018 to 2019||2019 to 2020||2020 to 2021||2021 to 2022||2022 to 2023|
Description of service
Issuance of licence (all classes) for one month or partial month.
- The licensee will be sent their licence(s) on or before the licence effective date.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
|Target||2015 to 2016||2016 to 2017||2017 to 2018||2018 to 2019||2019 to 2020|
Applying for a full-term licence
Applying for a short-term licence
- If you feel that the Canadian Grain Commission is not meeting its performance standards, you can give us feedback.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulation
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: