The Canadian Grain Commission offers a variety of services as part of its mandate under the Canada Grain Act. The fees for these services form part of the Canadian Grain Commission’s annual operating budget. Information about services includes fee, unit and fee code, description (of service), service standard, performance target and performance.
- Analytical testing services
- Grain weighing services
- Official grain inspection
- Reinspection of a submitted grain sample
- Reinspection of grain delivered to a terminal elevator
- Submitted grain sample inspections
- Third-party service provider application
- Request a portion of a representative sample
Grain safety and identity preservation services
Apply to become an accredited third-party service provider or obtain a Canadian Grain Commission certification.
- To ask a question or provide feedback about our services, contact us
- To ask a question about a service invoice or documentation, contact the administrative office listed on the invoice.
- Date modified: