Fees for these services are exempt from the Goods and Services Tax. The Goods and Services Tax will not be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2015 to 2016||2016 to 2017||2017 to 2018||2018 to 2019||2019 to 2020|
|333||Licence/month or partial month||$285.00||$289.00||$294.00||$275.68||$281.74|
Description of service
Issuance of licence (all classes) for a one-year term or, if the licence is issued following the expiry of one or more short-term licences, for a term that consists of the remainder of the year that began on the issuance of the first short-term licence.
- Licensees will be sent licence renewal packages three months prior to the annual licence renewal date.
- The licensee will be sent their licence(s) on or before the licence effective date.
- The Canadian Grain Commission's website will be updated within three business days of the effective date of a change in the status of a licensee and published reports will be updated weekly or as needed.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
|Target||2015 to 2016||2016 to 2017||2017 to 2018||2018 to 2019||2019 to 2020|
Applying for a full-term licence
- If you feel that the Canadian Grain Commission is not meeting its performance standards, you can give us feedback.
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulation
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: