Forward regulatory plan: 2020 to 2022
This Forward Regulatory Plan provides information on regulatory initiatives that the Canadian Grain Commission aims to propose or finalize in the next two years through
- pre-publication in the Canada Gazette, Part I
- final publication in the Canada Gazette, Part II
The Forward Regulatory Plan may also include regulatory initiatives that are planned to come forward over a longer time frame. Comments or enquiries can be made using the contact information included with each regulatory initiative.
The following are the regulatory initiatives planned or anticipated to be proposed or finalized between 2020 and 2022.
- Amendments to the Canada Grain Regulations – designate canary seed as an official grain New Associated with the stock review plan
Consult the Canadian Grain Commissions’ acts and regulations webpage for
- a list of acts and regulations administered by the Canadian Grain Commission
- further information on the department’s implementation of government-wide regulatory management initiatives
- Date modified: