Canadian Grain Commission
- Product segregation codes, updated July 7, 2020
- Grain Statistics Weekly, week 47, ending June 28
- A terminal elevator licence at Oshawa, ON has been issued to QSL Canada Inc.
- Paterson Grain, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods Inc. no longer holds a primary licence at Boissevain, MB
- Thompsons Limited no longer holds a grain dealer licence.
- Weekly allocation of producer cars, for week 49
- Exports of Canadian grain and wheat flour, May 2020
- Implementing a Critical Control Point into a HACCP Plan
- Canada Grain Act amendments implemented for 2020-21 crop year as CUSMA comes into effect (June 23)
- Viterra Inc. no longer holds a primary elevator licence at Pense, SK because it was closed.
- Date modified: