Canadian Grain Commission
- Grain Statistics Weekly for week 34, ending March 29, 2020
- 11663348 Canada Corp. is now licensed as DG Global West Inc. in Saskatoon, SK due to a name change.
- Battle River Railway NGC Inc. no longer holds a grain dealer licence at Forestburg, AB because the licence was not renewed.
- Weekly allocation of producer cars, for week 36
- Updated fees, effective April 1, 2020
- Terminal elevator charge summaries, Western, as of March 31, 2020
- Product segregation codes, updated March 31, 2020
- Exports of Canadian grain and wheat flour, February 2020
- A primary elevator licence at Carmangay, Alberta has been issued to G3 Canada Limited.
- A terminal elevator licence at Vancouver, British Columbia has been issued to G3 Terminal Vancouver Limited Partnership.
- Date modified: