Each crop year, the Canadian Grain Commission collects information about Canadian grain. We use that information to produce reports on producer deliveries, domestic handling, and exports of Canadian grain. Current and historical data and statistics are available.
Crop production in Canada
For other information about crop production in Canada, including information on crops such as wheat and canola, visit the following:
- Market information and statistics – Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Reports and statistics data for Canadian principal field crops – Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Hay and field crops – Statistics Canada
- Reports monitoring the Canadian grain handling and transportation system – Quorum Corporation (English only)
- For more information about current and historical statistics, contact Statistics and historical data.
- Date modified: