Service standards publicly state the level of performance that citizens can reasonably expect to encounter from the Canadian Grain Commission under normal circumstances.
The following is a list of our service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations in licensing:
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulation
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- To learn about upcoming or ongoing consultations on proposed federal regulations, visit the Canada Gazette and Consulting with Canadians websites.
- Date modified: