Information for producers who are owed money by Canpulse Foods Ltd. or Global Grain Canada Ltd.
As of February 1, 2021, Canpulse Foods Ltd. and Globeways Canada Inc. are no longer licensed. Global Grain Canada Ltd. is no longer licensed effective March 17, 2021.
Eligible producers who were not paid for grain delivered to Canpulse Foods Ltd. and Global Grain Canada Ltd. have been fully compensated through the Canadian Grain Commission’s Safeguards for Grain Farmers Program. An audit performed by our Licensing unit confirmed there were no unpaid deliveries to Globeways Canada Inc.
Producers who have amounts outstanding for deliveries made outside the Safeguards for Grain Farmers Program eligibility period should contact:
- Anna Koroneos, CIRP, LIT - Director
- BDO Canada Limited, Corporate FRS
- Telephone: 647-798-1459
- Email: email@example.com
- Eligible producers receive 100% compensation for unpaid deliveries to Canpulse Foods Ltd. and Global Grain Canada Ltd.
- Licences of Canpulse Foods Ltd., Global Grain Canada Ltd. and Globeways Canada Inc. reinstated with conditions
- Canadian Grain Commission suspends three licences effective October 31, 2020
- Date modified: