The Government of Canada is committed to open government, which is being pursued along three streams: open data, open information and open dialogue.
In support of these open government principles, we are providing open access to information about how taxpayer dollars are spent so that you are better able to hold Parliament, the government and public sector officials accountable.
Access to Information and Privacy
- Completed Access to Information requests
- Summaries of completed Access to Information requests are available from the Government of Canada's Open Government portal.
- Information on how to make a request can be found on the Open Government portal at "About Access to Information requests".
- Info Source: Sources of Federal Government and Employee Information
Open government is part of the federal government's efforts to foster greater openness and accountability, to provide Canadians with more opportunities to learn about and participate in government, to drive innovation and economic opportunities for all Canadians and, at the same time, create a more cost effective, efficient and responsive government.
- Check out the Government of Canada's Open Data project.
- Date modified: