Submitted sample services for producers and industry
- For any grains regulated by the Canadian Grain Commission.
- Impartial results provided on a Canadian Grain Commission certificate that you can use when marketing or negotiating fair value for your grain.
- Grade and quality results apply only to the sample you send in and not to the entire lot of grain from which you take your sample.
Submit a sample
- Begin with a representative sample to ensure quality results accurately reflect your grain lot.
- Complete a Producer and industry request for inspection services (I-106 or I-107) form, following the instructions on the form.
- If you want additional analysis testing, specify which service on the form example:
- Entomology testing
- Falling number (wheat only)
- Vomitoxin (DON) using ELISA
- Indicate on the form if you would like to receive your results by email, fax or mail. A Canadian Grain Commission certificate showing your sample’s quality results will be sent to you.
- Send your sample by mail or courier. You may also bring your sample to one of our service centres or regional offices.
- Date modified: