Fees shown are before tax. The applicable taxes (Goods and Services Tax and provincial sales tax in Quebec) will be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013-14||2014-15||2015-16||2016-17||2017-18|
Description of service
Special services where full inspection and weighing may not be available. Examples: monitoring, weigh-overs, hand sampling or probing services. Will be based on Canadian Grain Commission capability and capacity.
- Canadian Grain Commission staff provide special services as per operational commitments and the Canada Grain Act.
- Applicable documents with inspection and/or weighing results will be issued within two business days after all of the following have been met:
- a) completion of the special service;
- b) receipt of final documentation request from the shipper / exporter; and
- c) completion of all required analytical testing results.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
Applying for special services
- Derived from the request for inspection and weighing services applicable to service: