Archived - Additional analysis
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Fees shown are before tax. The applicable taxes (Goods and Services Tax and provincial sales tax in Quebec) will be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013 to 2014||2014 to 2015||2015 to 2016||2016 to 2017||2017 to 2018|
Description of service
An additional quality factor or specification will be provided, other than already reported, as required by the client. Examples: protein testing services and NIR determination of oil content in soybeans.
- Documents detailing the results of all inspection support services will be forwarded within two business days after all of the following have been met:
- receipt of final documentation request from the shipper / exporter; and
- completion of all required analytical testing results.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
|Target||2015 to 2016||2016 to 2017||2017 to 2018|
Applying for additional analysis
- Service can be requested thru either a submitted sample request form:
- I-106 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Western Canada
- I-107 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Eastern Canada
- I-129 - Accredited Container Sampler Program (ACSP) sample submission form
- I-130 - Certified Container Sampling Program (CCSP) sample submission form
- Or, thru the request for inspection services applicable to service:
- Date modified: