Fees shown are before tax. The applicable taxes (Goods and Services Tax and provincial sales tax in Quebec) will be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013-14||2014-15||2015-16||2016-17||2017-18|
Description of service
An additional quality factor or specification will be provided, other than already reported, as required by the client. Examples: protein testing services and NIR determination of oil content in soybeans.
- Documents detailing the results of all inspection support services will be forwarded within two business days after all of the following have been met:
- a) receipt of final documentation request from the shipper / exporter; and
- b) completion of all required analytical testing results.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
Applying for additional analysis
- Service can be requested thru either a submitted sample request form:
- I-106 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Western Canada
- I-107 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Eastern Canada
- I-129 - Accredited Container Sampler Program (ACSP) sample submission form
- I-130 - Certified Container Sampling Program (CCSP) sample submission form
- Or, thru the request for inspection services applicable to service: