Fees shown are before tax. The applicable taxes (Goods and Services Tax and provincial sales tax in Quebec) will be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013-14||2014-15||2015-16||2016-17||2017-18|
Description of service
Providing the following types of supplemental documentation asked for by marketers or buyers:
- Letters of analysis; and
Statements of assurance based on the Canadian Grain Commission’s monitoring programs and testing capability and capacity.
- Applicable documents will be issued within two business days after:
- a) completion of the analysis of the sample representing the conveyance;
- b) receipt of final documentation request from the shipper / exporter; and
- c) completion of all required analytical testing results.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.