Oil content - Nuclear Magnetic Resonance method (ISO 5511:1992) calibrated with ISO 659:2009/AOCS Am2-93
Fees shown are before tax. The applicable taxes (Goods and Services Tax and provincial sales tax in Quebec) will be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013-14||2014-15||2015-16||2016-17||2017-18|
|363||Export contract certificate||$176.21||$179.03||$181.90||$184.81||$187.76|
Description of service
The oil content (%) for the sample is provided using the nuclear magnetic resonance instrument.
- Documents detailing the oil content will be reported within two business days of receiving the sample.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
Applying for oil content - Nuclear Magnetic Resonance method (ISO 5511:1992) calibrated with ISO 659:2009/AOCS Am2-93
- Service can be requested thru either a submitted sample request form:
- I-106 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Western Canada
- I-107 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Eastern Canada
- I-129 - Accredited Container Sampler Program (ACSP) sample submission form
- I-130 - Certified Container Sampling Program (CCSP) sample submission form
- Or, thru the request for inspection services applicable to service: