NIR Whole-Seed Analysis
Fees shown are before tax. The applicable taxes (Goods and Services Tax and provincial sales tax in Quebec) will be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013-14||2014-15||2015-16||2016-17||2017-18|
Description of service
Oil content, crude protein content, chlorophyll content and total seed glucosinolate content of the sample are determined using NIR (near-infrared reflectance) and provided.
- Documents detailing the NIR (near-infrared) whole-seed analysis will be reported within two business days of receiving the sample.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
Applying for NIR Whole-Seed Analysis
- Service can be requested thru either a submitted sample request form:
- I-106 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Western Canada
- I-107 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Eastern Canada
- I-129 - Accredited Container Sampler Program (ACSP) sample submission form
- I-130 - Certified Container Sampling Program (CCSP) sample submission form
- Or, thru the request for inspection services applicable to service: