Archived - Moisture test
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Fees shown are before tax. The applicable taxes (Goods and Services Tax and provincial sales tax in Quebec) will be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013 to 2014||2014 to 2015||2015 to 2016||2016 to 2017||2017 to 2018|
Description of service
The moisture content of the sample is determined and provided.
- Moisture test documentation is distributed to all interested within two business days from the date of the sample being received.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
|Target||2015 to 2016||2016 to 2017||2017 to 2018|
Applying for moisture test
- Service can be requested thru either a submitted sample request form:
- I-106 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Western Canada
- I-107 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Eastern Canada
- I-129 - Accredited Container Sampler Program (ACSP) sample submission form
- I-130 - Certified Container Sampling Program (CCSP) sample submission form
- Or, thru the request for inspection services applicable to service:
- Date modified: