Fees shown are before tax. The applicable taxes (Goods and Services Tax and provincial sales tax in Quebec) will be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||Units required||2014 to 2015||2015 to 2016||2016 to 2017||2017 to 2018||2018 to 2019|
Description of service
Wheat is cleaned, scoured and tempered overnight to optimum moisture as described by Dexter and Tipples (1987), Milling 180(7):16, 18-20. All millings at the Canadian Grain Commission’s Grain Research Laboratory are performed in rooms with environmental control maintained at 21ºC and at 60% relative humidity.
It takes 5 days to complete this test.
- Documents detailing the results of inspection support services are issued within two business days after completion of all required analytical testing or inspection results.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
|Target||2015 to 2016||2016 to 2017||2017 to 2018|
Applying for milling
- Service can be requested thru either a submitted sample request form:
- I-106 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Western Canada
- I-107 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Eastern Canada
- I-129 - Accredited Container Sampler Program (ACSP) sample submission form
- I-130 - Certified Container Sampling Program (CCSP) sample submission form
- Or, thru the request for inspection services applicable to service:
- Date modified: