Fees shown are before tax. The applicable taxes (Goods and Services Tax and provincial sales tax in Quebec) will be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013-14||2014-15||2015-16||2016-17||2017-18|
Description of service
A farinograph test is performed on the sample and results are provided.
- Documents detailing the results of the farinograph will be completed and forwarded within three business days after:
- a) milling of sample (refer to milling service standard) and
- b) sample stabilization (seven consecutive days).
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
Applying for farinograph analysis
- Service can be requested thru either a submitted sample request form:
- I-106 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Western Canada
- I-107 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Eastern Canada
- I-129 - Accredited Container Sampler Program (ACSP) sample submission form
- I-130 - Certified Container Sampling Program (CCSP) sample submission form
- Or, thru the request for inspection services applicable to service: