How to send a sample to the Harvest Sample program
Select a step to find out more:
- Step 1. Complete information on envelope
- Step 2. Pour grain sample into envelope
- Step 3. Remove backing paper from envelope
- Step 4. Seal the envelope
- Step 5. Mail
- How to send in a sample video
Step 1. Complete information on envelope
Before filling with your sample, complete your information on the front of the postage-paid envelope.
- On the front of the envelope please include:
- The variety of the sample
- The growing location
- Class of grain
- On the back of the envelope please record the 7-digit Canadian Grain Commission sample number.
- Assign your own identification, such as bin number or land location for your reference.
- Keep the 7-digit Canadian Grain Commission sample number and your reference identification numbers to match up results.
- Deadline to send samples is November 1st and samples received after December 31st will not be tested.
Step 2. Pour grain sample into envelope
Step 3. Remove backing paper from envelope
Step 4. Seal the envelope
Step 5. Mail
Video - Sending in a grain sample
- Date modified: