Our publications keep Canadians informed about our role in the grain industry.
Corporate reports provide information about many areas of the Canadian Grain Commission including finances, departmental performance, plans and priorities and internal audits.
Guides and manuals
Guides and manuals include standards, procedures, references and tools for use in Canada's grain quality assurance system, such as the Official Grain Grading Guide.
Scientific and technical reports
Scientific and technical reports are authored by research scientists and staff at the Canadian Grain Commission. They include published papers, conference proceedings, book chapters and reports.
Statistics and quality data
Statistics and quality data reports provide current and historical data about grain movement in Canada as well as the quality of crops regulated in Canada.
Canadian Grain Commission fact sheets cover a wide range of grain related topics.
- Gluten's role in bread baking performance
- Grain grading in Canada
- Keeping barley clean - Archived
- New process to make high-quality starch noodles with Canadian peas developed - Archived
- Prevent treated seed contamination
- Red lentil grading changes guided by research - Archived
- What you need to know about malting barley and locked box samples
- Date modified: