Fees for these services are exempt from the Goods and Services Tax. The Goods and Services Tax will not be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2014 to 2015||2015 to 2016||2016 to 2017||2017 to 2018||2018 to 2019|
Description of service
Processing of an application for authorization of a third party to provide inspection or weighing of grain upon receipt into a terminal elevator.
After receiving a complete application form a decision will be made with respect to the authorization of a service provider and notification to the applicant will be provided within 10 days.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
|Target||2013 to 2014||2014 to 2015||2015 to 2016||2016 to 2017||2017 to 2018|
Applying for Third-party authorization application
- If you feel that the Canadian Grain Commission is not meeting its performance standards, you can give us feedback.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: