Inspection of submitted sample — Accredited Container Sampler Program
Fees shown are before tax. The applicable taxes (Goods and Services Tax and provincial sales tax in Quebec) will be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013–14||2014–15||2015–16||2016–17||2017–18|
Description of service
Inspection of sample of grain or screenings taken by a third party accredited under the Commission’s Accredited Container Sampler Program, and issuance of certificate.
- An I-141 official inspection certificate will be issued within five business days of receiving the sample and completion of all required analytical testing results, subject to operational commitment.
- Grades are accurate (based on the official sample).
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
|90%||100%||100%||100%||service not requested|
Applying for inspection of submitted sample — Accredited Container Sampler Program
- If you feel that the Canadian Grain Commission is not meeting its performance standards, you can give us feedback.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council