Reinspection of grain
Fees shown are before tax. The applicable taxes (Goods and Services Tax and provincial sales tax in Quebec) will be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013–14||2014–15||2015–16||2016–17||2017–18|
Description of service
Reinspection by the Chief Grain Inspector for Canada or other authorized inspector in respect of
- (a) an inward inspection of grain; or
- (b) an inspection of a submitted sample.
- Reinspection by the Chief Grain Inspector for Canada will be complete and results will be available within ten business days of the reinspection request.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
Applying for reinspection of grain
- Inward inspection of grain
- Inspection of a submitted sample
- If you feel that the Canadian Grain Commission is not meeting its performance standards, you can give us feedback.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council