Fees for these services are exempt from the Goods and Services Tax. The Goods and Services Tax will not be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013–14||2014–15||2015–16||2016–17||2017–18|
Description of service
Issuance of licence (all classes) for one month or partial month.
- Licensees will be sent a short-term licence notification within five business days from the effective day of the licence.
- After the renewal deadline and prior to the renewal date, a decision will be made with respect to the issuance of a licence.
- The licensee will be notified within one business day of the licence being issued.
- The licence will be sent to the licensee within five business days from the effective date of the licence.
- The Canadian Grain Commission’s Web site will be updated within three business days of the effective date of a change in the status of a licensee.
- Licensee inquiries will receive a response within one business day.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
Applying for a full-term licence
Applying for a short-term licence
- If you feel that the Canadian Grain Commission is not meeting its performance standards, you can give us feedback.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council