Visit the Canadian Grain Commission
The Canadian Grain Commission arranges customized tours and meetings to provide visitors from Canada and abroad with an understanding about Canada’s grain quality and quantity assurance system.
We are happy to organize tours of our headquarters in Winnipeg, Manitoba for:
- Grain producers
- People working in the grain industry
- Purchasers of Canadian grains
- Government officials
You can learn about:
- Current crop quality
- How Canadian grains are graded (along with a demonstration)
- How Canadian grain performs during processing
- The Canadian Grain Commission’s role in ensuring Canadian grains are a safe, reliable commodity
Cameras and video recorders are permitted.
The Canadian Grain Commission does not provide interpreters for foreign languages. We recommend using professional interpreters who are familiar with agricultural and scientific terminology.
The Canadian Grain Commission headquarters is wheelchair accessible.
The Canadian Grain Commission headquarters is a scent-free environment. Please refrain from wearing or using any scented personal products.